EDAG Newsletter: Engineering impulses
Dear visitor to the EDAG-Homepage,
We would like, with the EDAG newsletter, to keep you up-to-date on all the latest developments and news in and about the EDAG Group.
You can also register directly for our free „newsletter subscription“, an will then receive regular information regarding all new issues, by e-mail.
The latest "EDAG Engineering Impulses" is now available.
In this edition, you can read about the following matters:
- Light Design - how engineers get on top of physics
- Bat bike - Futuristic bike concept with series potential.
- Into a wall at 350 kmph - Or: How do you actually test CFRP materials in a Lamborghini?
- International EDAG PS project team paves the way for the first carbon fibre factory in China.
- The art of German engineering "Made in China". Or how German managers live with Chinese spirit.
- The newest generation of an authentic and extraordinary off-road vehicle!
- What do bus seats, aircraft cabins and air guns have in common?
- One for all and all for one. Combining forces to master the everyday challenges of an urban environment.
- A completely new type of design competition or when designers become superstars!
- Agile prototyping. How an entire industry still has a hard time dealing with flexibility and agility.
Just one click to the latest edition.
Contact: Christoph Horvath (pr[at]edag.de)
All previous issues of the edag newsletter can be found in the archive: as an interactive, multi-media magazine, or as a pdf-file for downloading.
Just one click to our Archive.