EDAG Newsletter: Engineering impulses
Dear visitor to the EDAG-Homepage,
We would like, with the EDAG newsletter, to keep you up-to-date on all the latest developments and news in and about the EDAG Group.
You can also register directly for our free „newsletter subscription“, an will then receive regular information regarding all new issues, by e-mail.
The latest "EDAG Engineering Impulses" is now available.
In this edition, you can read about the following matters:
- Sunlight in the tank – How agile development methods help to overcome fears concerning the range of electric cars.
- From drawn long sword to vehicle development – Virtual worlds conquer the automotive industry.
- Team spirit boosts morale - How Vanessa Raab, Sales Manager for vehicle integration handles the balancing act between customers and colleagues.
- EDAG opens new development centre at the Wolfsburg branch.
- Learning from the know-how in our own ranks – How young talents become managers.
- Start of 43rd Training Year at EDAG!
- Variant diversity made easy.
- New Office for EDAG PS Specialists in Karlsruhe.
- No second chance at a first attempt – Marriage station conversion under time pressure.
Just one click to the latest edition.
Contact: Christoph Horvath (pr[at]edag.de)
All previous issues of the edag newsletter can be found in the archive: as an interactive, multi-media magazine, or as a pdf-file for downloading.
Just one click to our Archive.