Feynsinn helps companies in Germany to get ahead and stay ahead
Feynsinn was founded a few years ago, a group of experienced experts working for EDAG who established themselves as an independent consultancy service with implementation skills. The interdisciplinary team works throughout Germany, specialising in the optimisation of creating added value in companies in a wide variety of sectors. Feynsinn improves software and IT-supported processes and methods from product design, through development and production to sales and marketing. To this end, Feynsinn offer not just advice, but also implementation and training.
For Feynsinn, the focus is firmly on the people.
For us, it's all about people: the customer and our own team. A reliable, independent advisory service and mutual cooperation in the implementation of ideas form the basis of long-term customer relations. Our aim is simply to help you get to the top, and stay there.more
To this end, we develop ideas, put them into action and achieve success. For you. And your partners. True to this motto, our specialists - about 100 in all - have for years now been working day after day for companies such as Audi, Bombardier, BMW, Daimler, Eurocopter, Geberit, MAN, Miele, Siemens PLM, VW and ZF.
Our portfolio at a glance:
Executive consulting "For the entrepreneurs in the company"
- Strategy and organisation for medium-sized companies
- Potential analysis and process prototyping
- Lean development / development 4.0
- Lean manufacturing / industry 4.0
Technical consulting "Your experts for processes, methods and tools"
- Visualisation and VR
- Digital Factory
- Product cost optimisation
Years of experience from working on optimisation projects have helped us to see that even the most outstanding advice is just one step on the road to achieving successful, sustainable improvement.
Often special know-how relating to implementation is missing, or our customers are not (yet) willing to become dependent on software manufacturers.
"Media and more"
- Visualisation in design and development
- Animations and press photos
- Sales and exhibition installations
- App and web content
"Everything from bits and bytes"
- Specification of software requirements
- Creation of software prototypes und complete applications
- Mobile apps and web applications
- Process automation and interfaces in CATIA/NX environment
"Fitness for improvement"
- Special courses in our portfolio
- Basis courses in CAD (CATIA/NX) environment and visualisation
Your partner for more information on Process Consultation:
Sales Manager Feynsinn
Tel.: +49 89 1500 109-502