All-round machining capability, coupled with 3+2 Axes, simultaneous machining and powerful programming and simulation Software allows us to manufacture large (max. 8m x 3m) complex components in a number of materials with a cost effective process in the shortest of time.
Volume-wise our competence lies in single to low volume production numbers.
The Milling technology department with a wide range of modern milling machines and experienced technicians offer high precision and quality support for the mobility industry.
Our Machines (all 5-Axis)
- DMU 80 eVo XYZ 800x650x550
- DMU 200P XYZ 2000x1800x1100
- Mecof Speed Mill XYZ 8900x1500x1100
- Mattec 65-35-45 high XYZ 6100x2600x1850
One-offs/ Low volume
- Machining to CAD data or 2D drawing
- Aluminium Cubes
- PU- models
- Design models
- Foam models
- Prototype tooling
- Production tooling
- Injection moulding tools
- Contour pads for clamping
- Contour rollers for Hemming
- Aluminium max. 5700 mm
- Cast Aluminium max. 5700 mm
- PU Block max. 8000 mm
- Plastics max. 8000 mm
- Neopor / Styrofoam max. 8000 mm
- Steel / Tool steel max. 2000 mm
- Stainless steel max. 2000 mm
- Titanium max. 2000 mm
- Cast Iron (GGG70) max. 2000 mm
A high degree of quality consciousness, timing adherence and flexibility are our values.
We would be more than pleased to support you and your requirements, no matter how simple or complex the Job may be.